About 3D Brain App
3D Brain Features and Description
Use your touchscreen to rotate and zoom around 29 interactive structures. Find out how each region of the brain works, what happens when it is injured and how it is involved in mental illness. Each detailed structure contains information on functions, disorders, brain damage, case studies and links to modern research. Created by Vivid Apps and AXS Biomedical Animation Studio for the DNA Learning Center at the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory. 3D Brain was produced for the online website Genes to Cognition (G2C) funded by the Dana Foundation and the Hewlett Foundation.
Specifications: 3D Brain
|File Size:||71,162.00 KB|
|Version:||1.3.2 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
3D Brain: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The 3D Brain app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the 3D Brain app.
The 3D Brain App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and 3D Brain allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and 3D Brain can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
3D Brain: pros and cons
- The 3D Brain app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of 3D Brain is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The 3D Brain have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
3D Brain: Benefits
- The 3D Brain designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the 3D Brain is good.
- The 3D Brain Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The 3D Brain support is good.
- The price of 3D Brain is Free.
3D Brain: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of 3D Brain on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the 3D Brain?
The 3D Brain supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of 3D Brain is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the 3D Brain is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.