About ABG App
ABG Features and Description
ABG is a multipurpose medical calculator. The three calculators include functionality to:
1) Analyse arterial blood gasses
2) Output a recommended FIO2, given a determined pO2, FIO2 and a desired pO2
3) Perform hemodynamic calculations utilizing the Fick principle.
4) Determine drip rate from desired dosing for an infusion (or vice-versa)
Please use at your own discretion. No guarantee of the accuracy of the data is implied.back to menu ↑
|File Size:||13,538.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The ABG app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the ABG app.
The ABG App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and ABG allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and ABG can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
ABG: pros and cons
- The ABG app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of ABG is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The ABG have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
- The ABG designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the ABG is good.
- The ABG Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The ABG support is good.
- The price of ABG is Free.
What is the User rating of ABG on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the ABG?
The ABG supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of ABG is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the ABG is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.