About Aetna Health App
Aetna Health Features and Description
The Aetna Health℠ app allows you to take charge of your health care and benefits. With a few clicks, you can find a doctor and see what the procedures can cost. Talk to a doctor by phone or video in minutes. Pay your claims. And compare the costs before you seek treatment. It’s simple. Everything is in one place. It’s all in the palm of your hand. And we don’t stop there. We are continually adding new features and functionality to improve your experience. This app is available for most Aetna® members. Members of some plans may not yet be eligible, but we are continually working to expand access. If you are not eligible today, come back in a few months. Get plan details quickly and easily • Remove your ID card whenever you need it • Track progress towards your deductible • View your PayFlex® HSA, HRA and FSA account balances • Check your explanation benefits and get information on what is covered for your medical and dental plans (for eligible members) • Easily view and filter your claims, by member name, provider, facility, department or date
• Pay claims using your bank account or credit card Search and find care at your convenience • Find providers and networked offices by location, profile and specialty • Compare cost estimates for visits and medical procedures • Search for drugs by brand or generic names, search for price information and learn more about side effects • Create your Teladoc® account today to speak with a doctor anytime, anywhere, when you need care (for eligible members) • Find MinuteClinic locations and services inside select CVS pharmacies and target locations Receive referrals to help you reach your goals • Get personalized health actions based on your profile. Set and track progress towards fitness and nutrition goals. • Automatically sync your data by allowing Aetna Health to access your steps and exercise data from eligible HealthKit members with benefits through Aetna Pharmacy can also • View prescription details for you and your family • Get estimates of cost for brand name or generic drugs * Aetna and MinuteClinic within certain CVS Pharmacy and Target sites (which operate or provide certain management support services to MinuteClinic brand walk-in clinics) are part of the CVS Health® family.
Specifications: Aetna Health
|File Size:||95,122.00 KB|
|Version:||3.28.0 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Aetna Health: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Aetna Health app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Aetna Health app.
The Aetna Health App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Aetna Health allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Aetna Health can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Aetna Health: pros and cons
- The Aetna Health app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Aetna Health is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Aetna Health have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Aetna Health: Benefits
- The Aetna Health designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Aetna Health is good.
- The Aetna Health Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Aetna Health support is good.
- The price of Aetna Health is Free.
Aetna Health: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Aetna Health on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Aetna Health?
The Aetna Health supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Aetna Health is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Aetna Health is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.