About AT&T TV App
AT&T TV Features and Description
AT&T TV is the streaming application you use with your AT&T TV or AT&T TV NOW service. Discover live sports, news, shows, events and tens of thousands of titles on demand, including blockbuster movies and the most talked about series. Watch your recorded programs at home and on the go with our cloud DVR and quickly find what you want to watch with our dynamic and easy-to-use interface. If you love your entertainment, AT&T TV is where you want to be. Note: This app includes Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software that contributes to market research, such as Nielsen TV reviews. For more information visit: www.Nielsen.com/digitalprivacy
Specifications: AT&T TV
|File Size:||256,366.00 KB|
|Version:||3.0.23201 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
AT&T TV: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The AT&T TV app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the AT&T TV app.
The AT&T TV App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and AT&T TV allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and AT&T TV can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
AT&T TV: pros and cons
- The AT&T TV app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of AT&T TV is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The AT&T TV have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
AT&T TV: Benefits
- The AT&T TV designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the AT&T TV is good.
- The AT&T TV Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The AT&T TV support is good.
- The price of AT&T TV is Free.
AT&T TV: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of AT&T TV on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the AT&T TV?
The AT&T TV supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of AT&T TV is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the AT&T TV is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.