About Bookshelf App
Bookshelf Features and Description
Use Bookshelf to download and access VitalSource manuals on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Read your books online or offline and create notes and highlights to help you study. Bookshelf Features: • Download books to your iOS device for easy reading online or offline. • Simple, user-friendly navigation and a clean reading experience. • Search your book for a term or phrase. • Select text to create notes or highlights from your mobile device. • Create flashcards to question yourself on key concepts. • Tap to open figures, view captions, and pinch to zoom. • Use text-to-speech to listen to your textbooks read aloud. • Sync your bookmarks, current reading position, and all your notes and highlights between your iOS device, desktop, and online Bookshelf apps. Requirements: • VitalSource Bookshelf account • Access to one or more VitalSource manuals. • iOS 12+
|File Size:||125,595.00 KB|
|Version:||9.3 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Bookshelf app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Bookshelf app.
The Bookshelf App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Bookshelf allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Bookshelf can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Bookshelf: pros and cons
- The Bookshelf app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Bookshelf is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Bookshelf have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
- The Bookshelf designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Bookshelf is good.
- The Bookshelf Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Bookshelf support is good.
- The price of Bookshelf is Free.
What is the User rating of Bookshelf on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Bookshelf?
The Bookshelf supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Bookshelf is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Bookshelf is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.