About Canvas Student App
Canvas Student Features and Description
Access your Canvas classes on the go and in the classroom with the Canvas Student mobile app! From any device, students can now: • View course notes and content • Submit homework • Track course work with task list and calendar • Send and receive messages • Post discussions • Watch videos • Answer quizzes • Receive quizzes push notifications for new grades and course updates, and more!
Specifications: Canvas Student
|File Size:||107,910.00 KB|
|Version:||6.8.8 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Canvas Student: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Canvas Student app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Canvas Student app.
The Canvas Student App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Canvas Student allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Canvas Student can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Canvas Student: pros and cons
- The Canvas Student app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Canvas Student is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Canvas Student have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Canvas Student: Benefits
- The Canvas Student designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Canvas Student is good.
- The Canvas Student Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Canvas Student support is good.
- The price of Canvas Student is Free.
Canvas Student: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Canvas Student on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Canvas Student?
The Canvas Student supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Canvas Student is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Canvas Student is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.