About Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1 Game
Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1 Features and Description
This course is aimed at club and intermediate players and presents the theory and playing hooks in the most sharp and deciding variations of the Sicilian Defense developing after moves 1. e4 c5 2. Nf3 d6 3. d4: the Dragon variation, the Najdorf variation, the Scheveningen variation and the Richter Attack.
The course presents a deep overview of the actual variations, featuring 200 examples and 630 exercises.
The course will be useful to all chess players employing the Sicilian Defense on either white or black sides.
This course is in the series Chess King Learn, which is an unprecedented chess teaching method. In the series are included courses in tactics, strategy, openings, middle game, and endgame, split by levels from beginners to experienced players, and even professional players.
With the help of this course, you can improve your chess knowledge, learn new tactical tricks and combinations, and consolidate the acquired knowledge into practice.
The program acts as a coach who gives tasks to solve and helps to solve them if you get stuck. It will give you hints, explanations and show you even striking refutation of the mistakes you might make.
The program also contains a theoretical section, which explains the methods of the game in a certain stage of the game, based on actual examples. The theory is presented in an interactive way, which means you can not only read the text of the lessons, but also to make moves on the board and work out unclear moves on the board.
Advantages of the program:
• High quality examples, all double-checked for correctness
• You need to enter all key moves, required by the teacher
• Different levels of complexity of the tasks
• Various goals, which need to be reached in the problems
• The program gives hint if an error is made
• For typical mistaken moves, the refutation is shown
• You can play out any position of the tasks against the computer
• Interactive theoretical lessons
• Structured table of contents
• The program monitors the change in the rating (ELO) of the player during the learning process
• Test mode with flexible settings
• Possibility to bookmark favorite exercises
• The application is adapted to the bigger screen of a tablet
• The application does not require an internet connection
The course includes a free part, in which you can test the program. Lessons offered in the free version is fully functional. They allow you to test the application in real world conditions before releasing the following topics:
1. Chess Tactics in Sicilian Defense I
1.1. Scheveningen variation
1.2. Richter attack
1.3. Dragon variation
1.4. Najdorf variation
2. Sicilian Defense – theory
2.1. Scheveningen variation
2.2. Richter attack
2.3. Dragon variation
2.4. Najdorf variation
Specifications: Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1
|Name:||Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1|
|File Size:||43,965.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1 Game price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1 Game.
The Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1 Game gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1 allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1 can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1: pros and cons
- The Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1 game is easy to play
- Mobile Game
- No cons about Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1
back to menu ↑
Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1: Benefits
- The Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1 is easy to play.
- The performance of the Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1 game is good.
- The Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1 Mobile game allow users to use setting option.
- The Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1 support is good via mail.
- The price of Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1 is Free.
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1 on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1?
The Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1 supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1 is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Chess Tactics. Sicilian Def. 1 is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.