About ClassDojo App
ClassDojo Features and Description
|File Size:||170,595.00 KB|
|Version:||7.0.0 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The ClassDojo app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the ClassDojo app.
The ClassDojo App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and ClassDojo allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and ClassDojo can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
ClassDojo: pros and cons
- The ClassDojo app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of ClassDojo is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The ClassDojo have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
- The ClassDojo designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the ClassDojo is good.
- The ClassDojo Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The ClassDojo support is good.
- The price of ClassDojo is Free.
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of ClassDojo on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the ClassDojo?
The ClassDojo supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of ClassDojo is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the ClassDojo is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of ClassDojo?
What is the downloadable size of the app?
Does the App offer better Security?
What about the app features?
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
Round-the-Clock Communication Is Exhausting Teachers - Education WeekJuly 21, 2020 - Education Week
Round-the-Clock Communication Is Exhausting Teachers Education Week...
Learning in a time of pandemic: Island parents, teachers on what happened, and what to expect - Shelter Island - Shelter Island ReporterJuly 22, 2020 - Shelter Island Reporter
Learning in a time of pandemic: Island parents, teachers on what happened, and what to expect - Shelter Island Shelter Island Reporter...
Special Education Resources for Teachers to Use During Distance Learning - apu.eduAugust 11, 2020 - apu.edu
Special Education Resources for Teachers to Use During Distance Learning apu.edu...
Teacher Approved Tips & Tricks for Creating the Best At-Home Learning Experience for Your Child - PEOPLEAugust 14, 2020 - PEOPLE
Teacher Approved Tips & Tricks for Creating the Best At-Home Learning Experience for Your Child PEOPLE...
Guilford students meet technical glitch during first day of online classes - Greensboro News & RecordAugust 17, 2020 - Greensboro News & Record
Guilford students meet technical glitch during first day of online classes Greensboro News & Record...
Monday's big online return to Georgia schools needed tech support - Georgia RecorderAugust 18, 2020 - Georgia Recorder
Monday's big online return to Georgia schools needed tech support Georgia Recorder...