About CloudMe App
CloudMe Features and Description
CloudMe – The European Sync / Storage Service
CloudMe is a secure European cloud sync/ storage service that gives you anywhere access to your files from any device. The service supports most common devices, but also smart TV’s and NAS. With CloudMe you do not have to sync everything through a single folder, add as many folders as you like from your computer, from any hard drive and keep them synced to the cloud. Selectively sync the folders you need to each device.
– Access to your files wherever you are
– File sharing through folders and http links
– Sharing through text messages, email, Twitter and Facebook
– Password protected sharing
– What you share does not reduce the available storage at the receiving party
– Collaboration folders to work in teams and projects
– File inboxes, setup folders to receive files from people
– Automatic camera roll backup
– Streaming music and video player
– Support for syncing unlimited number of folders through the CloudMe desktop app
– Enables you to manage and organize your camera roll photos through a computer
– Many supported clients like: Samsung SmartTV, WD TV Live, GoogleTV, smartphones, Mac, Linux and Windows
– WebDAV support for connection to third party apps
The CloudMe app requires a CloudMe account. If you don’t have an account, you can sign-up for free from within the app. Need more storage? You can buy more inside the app.
To learn more about CloudMe and all our supported clients, please visit our website.
|File Size:||27,021.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The CloudMe app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the CloudMe app.
The CloudMe App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and CloudMe allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and CloudMe can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
CloudMe: pros and cons
- The CloudMe app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of CloudMe is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The CloudMe have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
- The CloudMe designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the CloudMe is good.
- The CloudMe Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The CloudMe support is good.
- The price of CloudMe is Free.
What is the User rating of CloudMe on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the CloudMe?
The CloudMe supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of CloudMe is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the CloudMe is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.