About craigslist App
craigslist Features and Description
craigslist – The original online classifieds. Established in 1995. Find jobs. Hire employees. Post your CV. Offer your skills / services. Buy and sell cars, trucks, boats, recreational vehicles, motorcycles, trailers, auto parts. Offer your services, find entrepreneurs, find short-term gigs and odd jobs. Buy and sell furniture, housewares, electronics, computers, clothing, bikes, art, all kinds of second-hand items. Activity partners, artists & musicians, return pets, local events. Save your favorite posts for later, save searches, set search alerts. Publish, modify, renew your own announcements.
|File Size:||18,412.00 KB|
|Version:||1.10.5 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The craigslist app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the craigslist app.
The craigslist App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and craigslist allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and craigslist can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
craigslist: pros and cons
- The craigslist app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of craigslist is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The craigslist have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
- The craigslist designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the craigslist is good.
- The craigslist Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The craigslist support is good.
- The price of craigslist is Free.
What is the User rating of craigslist on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the craigslist?
The craigslist supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of craigslist is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the craigslist is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.