About Daily Notes + Tasks App
Daily Notes + Tasks Features and Description
Daily Notes is a simple yet powerful note-taking app that lets you create and organize your notes, add and manage tasks, attach photos, PDFs, sketches and even voice recordings to your notes.
All your information is synced between your iPhone and iPad via iCloud or Evernote.
Watch how it works here: https://goo.gl/XRYRx6
Daily Notes is organized as a set of Tabs, each Tab having a page for every day. Think about Tabs as “folders” where all your notes, tasks, photos, PDFs, etc. are organized. Add a Tab for your Personal Journal, create several Tabs for different Work projects, add a Tab for your Research and more.
ORGANIZE AND SECURE DATA
• Create multiple “Tabs” for your Work, Journal, Home, etc.
• Easily sort your notes into different “Tabs”
• Have numerous pages for your notes, for each day, under each “Tab”
• Attach photos/ sketches/ PDF documents to each page of your notes
• Set a password to secure your notes
• Bluetooth keyboard supported
• All Text Editor functionalities
• Improved Search and Outline function
• Highlight, bold, italize and underline notes
• Add time stamp instantly to your notes
• Categorize tasks according to your “Tabs” eg. for work, home, etc.
• Have an instant overview of pending tasks
• Schedule and create recurring tasks
• Share tasks and due dates via email
• Take notes while recording audio
• Add multiple recordings to your notes
• Pause and continue your recordings
• Can still record when device is locked
ADD PHOTOS, PDFS & SKETCHES
• Attach multiple photos to your notes
• Sketch right on the app and attach it to your notes
• Insert photos on sketches and annotate them
• Open-in and attach PDF documents, excel sheets, presentations and more to your notes
SHARE, SYNC & BACKUP
• Send your notes via Email or Evernote
• Print notes straight from your iPad or iPhone
• Sync data via Evernote or iCloud
• Backup information via iTunes or Dropbox
## HOW OTHERS ARE USING DAILY NOTES ##
• used by entrepreneurs to keep separate tabs on projects, services, office work, employees, accounting, etc and creating separate tasks for each area, viewing all tasks at once by priority/date/time/order.
• used by C-level executives and business managers to manage multiple departments, keeping track of progress, discussions and decisions across multiple projects
• used by corporate workers as a work journal, to take notes at meetings and for their daily work to-do lists
• used by sales managers to keep track of dialogues, meeting notes, progress of projects, etc.
• used by law enforcement officers as a daily log app, tracking all cases, calls and reports
• used by teachers to keep track of their classes and meetings, keeping records of their student’s progress and activities
• used by students to create several notebooks for different subjects, to keep and organize PDF textbooks, photos, voice recordings and sketches
• used by writers to keep several files of stories, topics, character developments and more.
• used by homeschooling moms to keep track of lessons plans, budgets, weekly menus, to-do lists, personal journal
• used as a personal journal for traveling, archiving photos, keeping track of doctors appointments, compiling and organizing sermons, gardening logs and more
• use to keep track of purchases, attaching screenshots of ordered items, including invoice/order forms, receipts and any emails referring to the order
• use to increase productivity by organizing and keeping track of all the different areas of your life e.g. work, kids, your own business, remodelling activities, event planing and more
• use in documenting events that you want to recall at a later date
We’d love to hear from you, let us know what you think!
Specifications: Daily Notes + Tasks
|Name:||Daily Notes + Tasks|
|File Size:||59,925.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Daily Notes + Tasks: Pricing
Pricing model: 5.99 Dollars
Free Trial: Price is 5.99 Dollars
The Daily Notes + Tasks app price is 5.99 Dollars. Means you can truly enjoy the Daily Notes + Tasks app.
The Daily Notes + Tasks App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Daily Notes + Tasks allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Daily Notes + Tasks can be used on an iPhone device.
Daily Notes + Tasks: pros and cons
- The Daily Notes + Tasks app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Daily Notes + Tasks is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Daily Notes + Tasks have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
Daily Notes + Tasks: Benefits
- The Daily Notes + Tasks designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Daily Notes + Tasks is good.
- The Daily Notes + Tasks Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Daily Notes + Tasks support is good.
- The price of Daily Notes + Tasks is Free.
What is the User rating of Daily Notes + Tasks on Apps store?
As far the rating of Daily Notes + Tasks is 3.7 which is based on the 150 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Daily Notes + Tasks?
The Price of Daily Notes + Tasks is 5.99 Dollars.
The Daily Notes + Tasks supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Daily Notes + Tasks is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Daily Notes + Tasks is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Daily Notes + Tasks?
The App version of the item is 8.9.6 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of Daily Notes + Tasks is 59,925.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the Daily Notes + Tasks needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for Daily Notes + Tasks
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/fluid-touch-pte-ltd/id318004740?uo=4 or http://blog.dailynotes.biz
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: