About DIRECTV App
DIRECTV Features and Description
|File Size:||216,290.00 KB|
|Version:||5.22.003 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The DIRECTV app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the DIRECTV app.
The DIRECTV App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and DIRECTV allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and DIRECTV can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
DIRECTV: pros and cons
- The DIRECTV app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of DIRECTV is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The DIRECTV have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
- The DIRECTV designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the DIRECTV is good.
- The DIRECTV Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The DIRECTV support is good.
- The price of DIRECTV is Free.
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of DIRECTV on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the DIRECTV?
The DIRECTV supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of DIRECTV is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the DIRECTV is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of DIRECTV?
What is the downloadable size of the app?
Does the App offer better Security?
What about the app features?
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
AT&T TV brings a familiar experience to streaming TV, but it comes at a price - The Dallas Morning NewsMarch 12, 2020 - The Dallas Morning News
AT&T TV brings a familiar experience to streaming TV, but it comes at a price The Dallas Morning News...
AT&T begins rolling out TV product that uses Android boxes and will replace DirecTV and U-Verse as flagship service - CNBCMarch 2, 2020 - CNBC
AT&T begins rolling out TV product that uses Android boxes and will replace DirecTV and U-Verse as flagship service CNBC...
AT&T TV NOW Adds 500 Hours of DVR Storage & 3 Streams to Select Packages - Cord Cutters News, LLCJanuary 15, 2020 - Cord Cutters News, LLC
AT&T TV NOW Adds 500 Hours of DVR Storage & 3 Streams to Select Packages Cord Cutters News, LLC...
AT&T TV vs. AT&T TV NOW: What's the Difference? - Cord Cutters News, LLCFebruary 13, 2020 - Cord Cutters News, LLC
AT&T TV vs. AT&T TV NOW: What's the Difference? Cord Cutters News, LLC...
AT&T TV review: This pricey solution for cord-cutters includes hardware - TechHiveApril 21, 2020 - TechHive
AT&T TV review: This pricey solution for cord-cutters includes hardware TechHive...
AT&T TV NOW Has Improved Their DVR, Changed Their Channel Lineup & More: Here's Our 2020 Guide to AT&T TV NOW - Cord Cutters News, LLCJanuary 19, 2020 - Cord Cutters News, LLC
AT&T TV NOW Has Improved Their DVR, Changed Their Channel Lineup & More: Here's Our 2020 Guide to AT&T TV NOW Cord Cutters News, LLC...