About Doximity App
Doximity Features and Description
Doximity helps over 1 million healthcare professionals break down the friction associated with the daily challenges of clinicians. The tools you already use, in one place and designed to make your life a little bit easier. “It should be on every doctor’s phone.” AppStore Review “A Useful Tool When You Are On Call” -iMedicalApps One-Click Video Calling for Patients Dialer Video is the easiest and most secure telemedicine solution available to you and your patients. It’s as simple as that. Call patients without using * 67 “I love this dialer. It’s great to be able to call patients on a weekend without inducing avoidance by being anonymous or giving my personal mobile number” – App Store Review Send Faxes Without Fax “It’s so nice to have a secure fax for medical records and labs. I love getting results on the go and being able to respond to information in real time. “- App Store Review Get your news in one place, CME included “Concise Articles.” Quick to read and to the point. I didn’t notice any writing, which I really appreciate. Just the facts, ma’am. – App Store review Search and find any other doctor in the country “This is an app that I use regularly. This allowed me to keep better contact with my colleagues and former friends in medical school. – App Store review
Features: – The social news feed of medicine – Follow the news latest new clinics in your specialty – Earn Category 1 CME for free – Call patients without using * 67 – Integrates with Epic Haiku and Amion Scheduling Apps
– Search the largest directory of American clinicians – Find clinicians based on their specialty, location and clinical interests – Send HIPAA secure faxes from anywhere – Sign, date and annotate documents – Let clinicians know what you do best with your digital CV – Quickly find office information for any other doctor, NP, PA or pharmacist – Connect with former classmates, co-residents , co-fellows or colleagues from the faculty of medicine
|File Size:||210,268.00 KB|
|Version:||14.12.1 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Doximity app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Doximity app.
The Doximity App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Doximity allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Doximity can be used on an iPhone device.
Doximity: pros and cons
- The Doximity app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Doximity is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Doximity have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
- The Doximity designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Doximity is good.
- The Doximity Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Doximity support is good.
- The price of Doximity is Free.
What is the User rating of Doximity on Apps store?
As far the rating of Doximity is 4.82383 which is based on the 73972 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Doximity?
The Price of Doximity is Free.
The Doximity supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Doximity is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Doximity is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Doximity?
The App version of the item is 14.12.1 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of Doximity is 210,268.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the Doximity needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for Doximity
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is Doximity. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/doximity/id391582379?uo=4 or http://www.doximity.com
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: