About ECG / EKG App
ECG / EKG Features and Description
Over 2 million users use ECG machines to learn and improve their knowledge and skills in EKG! They are medical students and teachers, primary health care providers, physicians, practitioners and nurses. Join them today to refresh your ECG knowledge. Medical App Editor’s Opinion: Here is a beautiful app with a rich collection of real 12-lead ECG boxes that you can use to develop your interpretation skills. Each case is identified by a brief description (eg, “Male 73, HR 158; Ectopic arrhythmia – atrial tachycardia with intraventricular aberrant conduction …”). Select a case and you can choose either Read mode, which shows you the ECG telemetry as you would see it on a monitor in real time, with beeps for the heartbeats, or Read mode, which gives you the printed ECG trace. to interpret. You can choose cases by category or search for them by name. You can also add cases to your favorites and come back to them later. For students and practitioners who want to boost their ECG reading skills, this app seems justified, as ECG Cases offers you an effective way to immerse yourself in a wide range of ECG patterns and interact with them as if they were. were your own patients. Customer Reviews: 1. Excellent for reviewing multiple rhythms. You will need to come up with your basic understanding of the interpretation of the EKG, but the app is great for a challenge. 2. A wide variety of cases and interpretations help break down rhythms. An ideal way for students to study 3. It is a great learning tool. I use this app for school and it helps a lot in understanding how to read them and what to look for. 4. Excellent learning tool for beginners and continuous refresher training for others. Great examples 5. Very detailed app for learning ECG, all my staff have this app for continuous learning. 6. As a medical student this app is amazing. It helped me a lot more than I could have hoped for. 7. I have been a paramedic for 15 years, found this app to be a great tool to refresh and expand my knowledge 8. Great app. Most of the bands are above my paramedic skill level but still fun to play and learn. Very well made. It would be nice if there was a “basic” version of this for paramedics and nurses. Additionally, a brief explanation of why a tape is interpreted the way it is would be helpful. “I’m reviewing the app with my dad, who happens to be an internal medicine specialist, and we’re amazed at the app’s ability to help students like me understand EKG waves. It’s not easy, but with the help of this app EKG makes more sense to me. “” This is a great App which illustrates and provides easy training for healthcare professionals. It is a tool that everyone working in the medical industry should have. “” Great app for keeping your skills sharp and viewing a wide variety of cases “ECG provides: 1) over 3500 real-world 12-lead abnormal ECG cases in raw data (in -App-Purchase required for the more advanced) 2) Each case has professional interpretation and measurement 3) They cover over 100 common ECG results
1) Cycle through ECG cases by results such as “Atrial Flutter”, “Escape Rhythm” and more 2) Find what you want to learn, such as “Flat T wave” 3) Dynamically play each case in monitoring (with beep sound) 4) View wires in 12 x 1, 6 x 2, 4 x 3 layout 5) Each case has 12 model views with P / QRS / T waves identified 6) Send cases to your friends, in PDF format +++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ THE BEST 12 LEAD ECG CASE LIBRARY ON APP STORE ++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + For students or interns, you can use the cases as Learning Resources. For teachers, you can use the cases as teaching resources.
Specifications: ECG / EKG
|File Size:||216,614.00 KB|
|Version:||4.9.3 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
ECG / EKG: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The ECG / EKG app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the ECG / EKG app.
The ECG / EKG App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and ECG / EKG allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and ECG / EKG can be used on an iPhone device.
ECG / EKG: pros and cons
- The ECG / EKG app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of ECG / EKG is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The ECG / EKG have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
ECG / EKG: Benefits
- The ECG / EKG designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the ECG / EKG is good.
- The ECG / EKG Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The ECG / EKG support is good.
- The price of ECG / EKG is Free.
ECG / EKG: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of ECG / EKG on Apps store?
As far the rating of ECG / EKG is 4.56738 which is based on the 2545 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the ECG / EKG?
The Price of ECG / EKG is Free.
The ECG / EKG supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of ECG / EKG is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the ECG / EKG is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of ECG / EKG?
The App version of the item is 4.9.3 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of ECG / EKG is 216,614.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the ECG / EKG needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for ECG / EKG
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is WMS, Inc. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/wms-inc/id471623357?uo=4 or https://www.ecgpro.app
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: