About Epson iPrint App
Epson iPrint Features and Description
Print, scan and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, web pages, and files, including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote® * 1, Google Drive ™ and Microsoft OneDrive ™. Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient, whether your printer is in the next room or around the world. Key Features
• Print, scan and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad • Print from anywhere in the world to Epson email-enabled printers using the remote print feature • Print photos , PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint • Print stored files, email attachments and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive • Capture a document with your device’s camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print • Scan from your Epson one all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, email, or save online) • Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer • Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB stick via an E printer pson • Check the status and ink levels of your printer • Print in a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup • Get help with a built-in FAQ section Advanced Features
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlighting and color cast correction • Choose and print multiple photos • Print your attachments and saved files • Configure your printing options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and single-sided or double-sided printing • Borderless and borderless printing • Switch between color or monochrome printing • Choose from different scan resolutions and image types • Optimize print quality • Buy ink and supplies for your printer • Set up and register with Epson Connect • Manage remote printers Supported printers See the following website for supported printers. https://support.epson.net/appinfo/iprint/en To use iPrint with a Wi-Fi connection, you must authorize the app to use your device’s location services. This allows iPrint to search for wireless networks; your location data is not collected. * 1 Evernote is a registered trademark of US Evernote Corporation.back to menu ↑
Specifications: Epson iPrint
|File Size:||54,715.00 KB|
|Version:||7.5.1 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Epson iPrint: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Epson iPrint app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Epson iPrint app.
The Epson iPrint App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Epson iPrint allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Epson iPrint can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Epson iPrint: pros and cons
- The Epson iPrint app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Epson iPrint is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Epson iPrint have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
Epson iPrint: Benefits
- The Epson iPrint designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Epson iPrint is good.
- The Epson iPrint Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Epson iPrint support is good.
- The price of Epson iPrint is Free.
Epson iPrint: Feedbacks
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of Epson iPrint on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Epson iPrint?
The Epson iPrint supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Epson iPrint is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Epson iPrint is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.