About Fairy Mix Game
Fairy Mix Features and Description
► Fairy Mix is a Match-3 super hit! You haven’t seen such a puzzle before: flying platforms, magical portals, destructive cannons, and enchanted bees.
► 15 locations, 1000 levels, and even more await you beyond the portal of Fairy Land.
► The fascinating thriller where little sorceress Jeannie defends Fairy Land from the intrigues of the evil witch Vivienne de Legrand.
► More than 30 abandoned mines and workshops as well as 15 ruined buildings on the estate. Banish the evil, collect the resources, restore the estate, and receive bonuses for the game.
► Use a powerful booster, spin the Wheel of Fortune, and get valuable gifts from the daily bonus!
► Invite your friends to the game, compete with them, help them to pass difficult levels, and receive lives from them!back to menu ↑
Specifications: Fairy Mix
|File Size:||86,574.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Fairy Mix: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Fairy Mix Game price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Fairy Mix Game.
The Fairy Mix Game gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Fairy Mix allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Fairy Mix can be used on an iPhone device.
Fairy Mix: pros and cons
- The Fairy Mix game is easy to play
- Mobile Game
- No cons about Fairy Mix
back to menu ↑
Fairy Mix: Benefits
- The Fairy Mix is easy to play.
- The performance of the Fairy Mix game is good.
- The Fairy Mix Mobile game allow users to use setting option.
- The Fairy Mix support is good via mail.
- The price of Fairy Mix is Free.
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of Fairy Mix on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Fairy Mix?
The Fairy Mix supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Fairy Mix is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Fairy Mix is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.