About Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer App
Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer Features and Description
Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer lets you quickly and easily transfer photos directly from your mobile device to a Fujifilm kiosk so you can print and create personalized photo products. Find a supported Fujifilm kiosk at a Walmart photo center and other participating retailers by visiting our kiosk locator at http://myfujifilmkiosk.com/.
App Features and benefits include: • Transfer images from your mobile device without using cables • Images are transferred faster than with the Bluetooth alternative • Select and transfer only the images you want to print or use to create products • Skip the kiosk: Create your order from your mobile device; quick and easy photo prints are available in as little as an hour as well as a wide variety of photo gifts with FREE SHIPPING to your favorite retail store. Features: • Preselect: Struggling to find those perfect photos on your phone when you’re at the Fujifilm booth? Use our preselection feature to select the most important photos in your home and they will be ready to upload the next time you visit a Fujifilm booth. • Social networks: You can now pre-select photos from your Google, Facebook, Instagram and Dropbox accounts and upload them to the Fujifilm kiosk. If you have any comments to share on your experience with the Kiosk Photo Transfer by Fujifilm app, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specifications: Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer
|File Size:||114,553.00 KB|
|Version:||3.6 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer app.
The Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer can be used on an iPhone device.
Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer: pros and cons
- The Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer: Benefits
- The Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer is good.
- The Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer support is good.
- The price of Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer is Free.
Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer on Apps store?
As far the rating of Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer is 3.10526 which is based on the 38 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer?
The Price of Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer is Free.
The Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer?
The App version of the item is 3.6 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer is 114,553.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is FUJIFILM North America Corp.. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/fujifilm-north-america-corp/id569995602?uo=4 or http://myfujifilmkiosk.com
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: