About GET Mobile App
GET Mobile Features and Description
Be honest now: How much time do you spend thinking about your campus ID? And now how about this: how much time do you spend thinking about your smartphone? We assume it is much more. That’s why we’ve developed GET ™, an online and mobile platform to help you get the most out of campus life, more value and more fun. You cannot go through the day without food and money. GET makes them even easier to… well… get them. The GET app will only work if your campus already offers CBORD’s GET platform. Once you’ve downloaded the free app, you’ll choose your campus. If your campus is not on the list, please go directly to your map office and ask for GET! Please send your comments and questions to GETFeedback@cbord.com
Specifications: GET Mobile
|File Size:||17,857.00 KB|
|Version:||3.2 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
GET Mobile: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The GET Mobile app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the GET Mobile app.
The GET Mobile App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and GET Mobile allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and GET Mobile can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
GET Mobile: pros and cons
- The GET Mobile app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of GET Mobile is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The GET Mobile have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
GET Mobile: Benefits
- The GET Mobile designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the GET Mobile is good.
- The GET Mobile Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The GET Mobile support is good.
- The price of GET Mobile is Free.
GET Mobile: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of GET Mobile on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the GET Mobile?
The GET Mobile supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of GET Mobile is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the GET Mobile is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.