About Google Authenticator App
Google Authenticator Features and Description
Google Authenticator works with two-step verification for your Google Account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in. With two-step verification, logging into your account will require both your password and a verification code that you can generate with this app. Once configured, you can get verification codes without the need for a network or cellular connection.
Features Include: – Automatic setup via QR code – Multiple account support – Support for time and counter based code generation To use Google Authenticator, you need to enable two-step verification on your Google account. Go to http://www.google.com/2step to get started.back to menu ↑
Specifications: Google Authenticator
|File Size:||22,675.00 KB|
|Version:||3.0.1 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Google Authenticator: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Google Authenticator app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Google Authenticator app.
The Google Authenticator App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Google Authenticator allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Google Authenticator can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Google Authenticator: pros and cons
- The Google Authenticator app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Google Authenticator is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Google Authenticator have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Google Authenticator: Benefits
- The Google Authenticator designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Google Authenticator is good.
- The Google Authenticator Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Google Authenticator support is good.
- The price of Google Authenticator is Free.
Google Authenticator: Feedbacks
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of Google Authenticator on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Google Authenticator?
The Google Authenticator supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Google Authenticator is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Google Authenticator is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Google Authenticator?
What is the downloadable size of the app?
Does the App offer better Security?
What about the app features?
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
How two-factor authentication keeps your accounts safe - British GQJuly 21, 2020 - British GQ
How two-factor authentication keeps your accounts safe British GQ...
It's time to stop using SMS for two-factor authentication and it's time for services to stop offering it - Android CentralAugust 8, 2020 - Android Central
It's time to stop using SMS for two-factor authentication and it's time for services to stop offering it Android Central...
How to change your Gmail password or reset it - TechRadarAugust 9, 2020 - TechRadar
How to change your Gmail password or reset it TechRadar...
Clinerion Protects Security of Patient Network Explorer User Accounts with 2-Step Authentication - PR WebAugust 19, 2020 - PR Web
Clinerion Protects Security of Patient Network Explorer User Accounts with 2-Step Authentication PR Web...
Why & Where You Should Plant Your Flag - Krebs on SecurityAugust 12, 2020 - Krebs on Security
Why & Where You Should Plant Your Flag Krebs on Security...
Inside Discord’s Security Overhaul - OneZero - OneZeroAugust 19, 2020 - OneZero
Inside Discord’s Security Overhaul - OneZero OneZero...