About Google Calendar: Time Planner App
Google Calendar: Time Planner Features and Description
Stay organized on the go with the Google Calendar app. View and edit, even on the go Synchronize your schedule across platforms and devices, so you never go without Switch between day, week, and month views to always know what the next update events are in time real, with no broken or outdated links information Automatically sync events from Gmail View upcoming events from your email without lifting a finger Have all the important information at your fingertips when you need it RSVP to event invitations directly From your inbox Plan your goals with repeated planning Set goals that matter to you and achieve Create reminders for urgent tasks View your goals and reminders alongside your daily schedule Make planning easy with smart suggestions Earn time by seeing when your team is available. get together Quickly schedule meetings with suggested guests, titles and times Add convenient rooms for you and your teammates, no matter which office they sit in. Part of G Suite: Google’s Smart Apps for Business Connect and collaborate with your team using a single suite – Gmail, Drive, Docs and more Use Google AI to deliver information to every employee Join over 4 million paid businesses that trust G Suite to power their organization Google Calendar is integrated with Apple Health to track your workouts and automatically mark your goals as complete.
Specifications: Google Calendar: Time Planner
|File Size:||192,617.00 KB|
|Version:||20.29.0 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Google Calendar: Time Planner: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Google Calendar: Time Planner app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Google Calendar: Time Planner app.
The Google Calendar: Time Planner App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Google Calendar: Time Planner allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Google Calendar: Time Planner can be used on an iPhone device.
Google Calendar: Time Planner: pros and cons
- The Google Calendar: Time Planner app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Google Calendar: Time Planner is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Google Calendar: Time Planner have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
Google Calendar: Time Planner: Benefits
- The Google Calendar: Time Planner designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Google Calendar: Time Planner is good.
- The Google Calendar: Time Planner Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Google Calendar: Time Planner support is good.
- The price of Google Calendar: Time Planner is Free.
Google Calendar: Time Planner: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Google Calendar: Time Planner on Apps store?
As far the rating of Google Calendar: Time Planner is 4.58026 which is based on the 96805 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Google Calendar: Time Planner?
The Price of Google Calendar: Time Planner is Free.
The Google Calendar: Time Planner supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Google Calendar: Time Planner is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Google Calendar: Time Planner is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Google Calendar: Time Planner?
The App version of the item is 20.29.0 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of Google Calendar: Time Planner is 192,617.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the Google Calendar: Time Planner needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for Google Calendar: Time Planner
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is Google LLC. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/google-llc/id281956209?uo=4 or http://www.google.com/calendar/about
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: