About Google Chat App
Google Chat Features and Description
Google Chat is a smart and secure communication tool, designed for teams. From direct messages to team chat rooms, Chat makes team communication easy and efficient. Currently for G Suite customers only. – Group messaging that allows sharing of G Suite content (Docs, Sheets, Slides), without having to worry about granting permissions. – Google search functionality, with options to filter the conversations and content you have shared. – Business ready, with all the benefits of G Suite security and access controls, including data loss prevention, compliance, administration settings, vault retention, suspensions, research and export
Specifications: Google Chat
|File Size:||150,263.00 KB|
|Version:||1.0.80 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Google Chat: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Google Chat app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Google Chat app.
The Google Chat App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Google Chat allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Google Chat can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Google Chat: pros and cons
- The Google Chat app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Google Chat is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Google Chat have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Google Chat: Benefits
- The Google Chat designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Google Chat is good.
- The Google Chat Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Google Chat support is good.
- The price of Google Chat is Free.
Google Chat: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Google Chat on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Google Chat?
The Google Chat supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Google Chat is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Google Chat is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.