About Google Home App
Google Home Features and Description
Set up, manage, and control your Google Home, Google Nest, and Chromecast devices, plus thousands of connected home products like lights, cameras, thermostats, and more, all from the Google Home app. A view of your home. The Home tab gives you shortcuts for the tasks you do the most, like listening to music or dimming the lights when you want to start a movie. Control everything with a single tap and get to the right things faster. The Feeds tab highlights the most important events in your home in one place. Here you’ll also find ways to get the most out of your devices and improve your home setup. Create routines that let you turn on the lights, check the weather, read the news, and more with a single command. View all active audio and video streams across all your home devices in one place, change their volume, skip to the next track, or quickly change the speakers they’re playing from. Understand what’s going on at home at a glance. The Google Home app is designed to show you the status of your home and keep you up to date date with what you missed. Check in anytime at home and see a recap of recent events. You can also receive a notification if something important happens while you are away. Set up your Nest Wifi in minutes using the Google Home app. Manage your network from your mobile device. Run speed tests, set up a guest network, and easily share your Wi-Fi password with family and friends. Decide which devices to prioritize for faster speeds, and use parental controls like Wi-Fi pause to manage kids’ online time. * Some products and features may not be available in all regions. Compatible devices required.
Specifications: Google Home
|File Size:||214,327.00 KB|
|Version:||2.26.111 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Google Home: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Google Home app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Google Home app.
The Google Home App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Google Home allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Google Home can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Google Home: pros and cons
- The Google Home app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Google Home is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Google Home have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Google Home: Benefits
- The Google Home designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Google Home is good.
- The Google Home Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Google Home support is good.
- The price of Google Home is Free.
Google Home: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Google Home on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Google Home?
The Google Home supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Google Home is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Google Home is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.