About Google Keep – Notes and lists App
Google Keep – Notes and lists Features and Description
• Capture, edit, share and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere. • Add notes, lists, photos and audio to Keep. • Organize your notes with labels and colors. • Set and forget. Get reminders on a note at the right time or in the right place. • Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed. • Enter the text of an image to help you quickly find that note through search. WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED IT Need to remember to shop for groceries? Set a location-based reminder to show your grocery list as soon as you arrive at the store. Need to complete a task? Set a time reminder to make sure you don’t miss a thing. SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS The next time you’re in the store, share your shopping list on Keep and watch items get verified in real time. No need for two-way text messages. Get things done together, faster. QUICKLY FIND WHAT YOU NEED Quickly filter and search notes by color and other attributes like lists with the “To-do” tag, audio notes with reminders or just view shared notes. Find what you’re looking for even faster and let Keep remember it for you. ALWAYS WITHIN REACH Keep works on your phone, tablet and computer. Everything you add to Keep syncs across all of your devices, so your important items are always with you. Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome. Permissions Notice Camera: Used to attach images to notes in Keep. Contacts: This is used to share notes with contacts. Microphone: it is used to attach audio to notes. Location: This is used to set and trigger location based reminders. Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.
Specifications: Google Keep – Notes and lists
|File Size:||93,424.00 KB|
|Version:||2.2020.30201 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Google Keep – Notes and lists: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Google Keep – Notes and lists app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Google Keep – Notes and lists app.
The Google Keep – Notes and lists App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Google Keep – Notes and lists allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Google Keep – Notes and lists can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Google Keep – Notes and lists: pros and cons
- The Google Keep – Notes and lists app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Google Keep – Notes and lists is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Google Keep – Notes and lists have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Google Keep – Notes and lists: Benefits
- The Google Keep – Notes and lists designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Google Keep – Notes and lists is good.
- The Google Keep – Notes and lists Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Google Keep – Notes and lists support is good.
- The price of Google Keep – Notes and lists is Free.
Google Keep – Notes and lists: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Google Keep - Notes and lists on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Google Keep - Notes and lists?
The Google Keep - Notes and lists supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Google Keep – Notes and lists is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Google Keep – Notes and lists is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.