About Google Tasks: Get Things Done App
Google Tasks: Get Things Done Features and Description
Be more productive with Google Tasks. Manage, capture and edit your tasks anywhere, anytime, with tasks that sync across all your devices. Integrations with Gmail and Google Calendar help you get things done faster. Quickly capture tasks anywhere • Create to-do lists with your most important tasks • View, edit and manage tasks on the go, from any device • Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web at from your mobile device Add details and create subtasks • Divide your tasks into subtasks • Add details of the job you need to focus on • Edit the details of any task as you go the progress of your work. View tasks created from emails • Create a task directly from an email in Gmail • View your tasks on the panel side of Gmail • Trace a task to its source email Stay at day with due dates and notifications • Define a deadline date for each task to help you achieve your goals • Organize your tasks into date or prioritize by dragging and dropping • Receive the deadline date Notification reminders to keep your tasks on track Part of G Suite • Bring Google’s powerful and intelligent suite of apps to your business • Leverage Google AI to bring insights and data analysis to every employee • Connect seamlessly with your team using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar and more Take control of your task management and install Google Tasks. Start managing your to-do list on the go with Google’s To-Do Scheduler app.
Specifications: Google Tasks: Get Things Done
|File Size:||67,899.00 KB|
|Version:||1.13 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Google Tasks: Get Things Done: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Google Tasks: Get Things Done app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Google Tasks: Get Things Done app.
The Google Tasks: Get Things Done App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Google Tasks: Get Things Done allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Google Tasks: Get Things Done can be used on an iPhone device.
Google Tasks: Get Things Done: pros and cons
- The Google Tasks: Get Things Done app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Google Tasks: Get Things Done is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Google Tasks: Get Things Done have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
Google Tasks: Get Things Done: Benefits
- The Google Tasks: Get Things Done designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Google Tasks: Get Things Done is good.
- The Google Tasks: Get Things Done Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Google Tasks: Get Things Done support is good.
- The price of Google Tasks: Get Things Done is Free.
Google Tasks: Get Things Done: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Google Tasks: Get Things Done on Apps store?
As far the rating of Google Tasks: Get Things Done is 4.76501 which is based on the 25597 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Google Tasks: Get Things Done?
The Price of Google Tasks: Get Things Done is Free.
The Google Tasks: Get Things Done supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Google Tasks: Get Things Done is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Google Tasks: Get Things Done is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Google Tasks: Get Things Done?
The App version of the item is 1.13 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of Google Tasks: Get Things Done is 67,899.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the Google Tasks: Get Things Done needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for Google Tasks: Get Things Done
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is Google LLC. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/google-llc/id281956209?uo=4 or https://gsuite.google.com/learning-center/products/apps/keep-track-of-tasks/
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: