About Google Translate App
Google Translate Features and Description
• Text translation: translate between 108 languages as you type • Offline: translate without an internet connection (59 languages) • Instant camera translation: instantly translate text in images by simply pointing your camera (90 languages) • Photos : take or import photos for a higher version quality translations (50 languages) • Conversations: translate bilingual conversations on the fly (43 languages) • Handwriting: draw text characters instead of typing (95 languages) • Phrasebook: Add a star and save the translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages) Permissions Note • Microphone for voice translation • Camera for text translation via camera • Photos for import of photos from your library Translations between the following languages are supported: Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Ba sque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Spanish ranto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian , Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepalese, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian , Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoru ba zuluback to menu ↑
Specifications: Google Translate
|File Size:||88,992.00 KB|
|Version:||6.11 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Google Translate: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Google Translate app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Google Translate app.
The Google Translate App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Google Translate allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Google Translate can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Google Translate: pros and cons
- The Google Translate app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Google Translate is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Google Translate have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
Google Translate: Benefits
- The Google Translate designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Google Translate is good.
- The Google Translate Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Google Translate support is good.
- The price of Google Translate is Free.
Google Translate: Feedbacks
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of Google Translate on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Google Translate?
The Google Translate supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Google Translate is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Google Translate is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Google Translate?
What is the downloadable size of the app?
Does the App offer better Security?
What about the app features?
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
Don't Speak the Language? How to Use Google Translate - MediumAugust 17, 2020 - Medium
Don't Speak the Language? How to Use Google Translate Medium...
Google Translate vs Microsoft Translator: Which Translation App Should You Use - Guiding TechAugust 2, 2020 - Guiding Tech
Google Translate vs Microsoft Translator: Which Translation App Should You Use Guiding Tech...
Apple Translate vs Google Translate: Which Translation App Is Better - Guiding TechAugust 12, 2020 - Guiding Tech
Apple Translate vs Google Translate: Which Translation App Is Better Guiding Tech...
JioPhone users can now use Google to read and translate text: Here is how - India TodayJuly 22, 2020 - India Today
JioPhone users can now use Google to read and translate text: Here is how India Today...
10 Ways Translation Tools Help Post-Pandemic - ReadWriteAugust 18, 2020 - ReadWrite
10 Ways Translation Tools Help Post-Pandemic ReadWrite...
Apple Translate needs to progress quickly to compete with Google - TrustedReviewsJune 24, 2020 - TrustedReviews
Apple Translate needs to progress quickly to compete with Google TrustedReviews...