About Google Voice App
Google Voice Features and Description
Google Voice gives you a phone number for calls, text messaging, and voicemail. It works on smartphones and computers and syncs across all of your devices so you can use the app in the office, at home, or on the go. NOTE: Google Voice only works for personal Google Accounts in the US and G Suite accounts in certain markets. Text messaging is not supported in all markets. You’re in control Automatically get a spam filter and block numbers you don’t want to hear from. Manage your time with personalized settings for forwarding calls, text messages and voicemail. Saved and Searching Calls, text messages, and voicemail messages are stored and backed up for you to easily search your history. Manage messages on all devices Send and receive individual and group texts from all your devices. Your Transcribed Voicemail Google Voice provides advanced voicemail transcriptions that you can read in the app and / or have sent to your voicemail. Save on international calls Make international calls at competitive rates without paying extra for international minutes with your mobile carrier Keep in mind: • Google Voice is currently only available in the United States. Google Voice for G Suite users is available in select countries. Check with your administrator for access. • Calls made using Google Voice for iPhone can be made using a Google Voice access number. All calls based on the access number use the standard minutes of your mobile phone plan and may incur charges (for example when traveling abroad).
Specifications: Google Voice
|File Size:||126,138.00 KB|
|Version:||20.32 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Google Voice: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Google Voice app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Google Voice app.
The Google Voice App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Google Voice allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Google Voice can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Google Voice: pros and cons
- The Google Voice app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Google Voice is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Google Voice have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Google Voice: Benefits
- The Google Voice designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Google Voice is good.
- The Google Voice Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Google Voice support is good.
- The price of Google Voice is Free.
Google Voice: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Google Voice on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Google Voice?
The Google Voice supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Google Voice is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Google Voice is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.