About I Am Sober App
I Am Sober Features and Description
Specifications: I Am Sober
|File Size:||65,806.00 KB|
|Version:||6.0.2 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
I Am Sober: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The I Am Sober app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the I Am Sober app.
The I Am Sober App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and I Am Sober allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and I Am Sober can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
I Am Sober: pros and cons
- The I Am Sober app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of I Am Sober is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The I Am Sober have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
I Am Sober: Benefits
- The I Am Sober designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the I Am Sober is good.
- The I Am Sober Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The I Am Sober support is good.
- The price of I Am Sober is Free.
I Am Sober: Feedbacks
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of I Am Sober on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the I Am Sober?
The I Am Sober supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of I Am Sober is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the I Am Sober is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of I Am Sober?
What is the downloadable size of the app?
Does the App offer better Security?
What about the app features?
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
5 Free Apps To Track Your Dry January Progress - BustleDecember 29, 2019 - Bustle
5 Free Apps To Track Your Dry January Progress Bustle...
Sober curious? Five books and apps to help you beat the booze - The Irish NewsJanuary 2, 2020 - The Irish News
Sober curious? Five books and apps to help you beat the booze The Irish NewsWine Me Dine Me: How to rock Dry January and any other month you’d like to be booze-free Foster's Daily DemocratLocal Bars Offering Fun Alcohol-Free Options For ‘Dry January’ CBS BostonSober curious: how to resist the inevitable peer pressure to drink alcohol Stylist MagazineView Full Coverage on Google News...
UC Irvine researchers develop app to help track COVID-19, but will people use it? - Los Angeles TimesApril 20, 2020 - Los Angeles Times
UC Irvine researchers develop app to help track COVID-19, but will people use it? Los Angeles Times...
‘It’s Truly One Day At A Time’: Keeping Sober In The Time Of Coronavirus - CBS Los AngelesApril 3, 2020 - CBS Los Angeles
‘It’s Truly One Day At A Time’: Keeping Sober In The Time Of Coronavirus CBS Los Angeles...
Best apps to stop drinking alcohol - Medical News TodayAugust 10, 2017 - Medical News Today
Best apps to stop drinking alcohol Medical News Today...
Pandemic a challenge for people trying stay clean, sober - wlfi.comMay 18, 2020 - wlfi.com
Pandemic a challenge for people trying stay clean, sober wlfi.com...