About Intune Company Portal App
Intune Company Portal Features and Description
Microsoft Intune helps organizations manage access to corporate applications, data, and resources. Company Portal is the application that allows you, as an employee of your company, to securely access these resources. Before you can use this app, make sure your IT administrator has set up your work account. Your business must also have a Microsoft Intune subscription. The Company Portal simplifies the tasks you need to do for your job: • Enroll your device to access company resources, including Office, email, and OneDrive for Business • Quickly reset your work account password if you have to forget about it • Look for apps that help you with your daily tasks as provided by your business • View and manage all your enrolled devices – and clean them yourself if they are lost or stolen • Get help your IT department with easy-to-find contact information. Note on Intune: Each organization has different access requirements and will use Intune in any way it determines to best manage its information. Some features may not be available in some countries. If you have questions about how this app is used in your organization, your company’s IT administrator should have these answers for you. Microsoft, your network provider, and your device manufacturer don’t know how Intune will be used by your organization.
Specifications: Intune Company Portal
|File Size:||56,415.00 KB|
|Version:||4.7.0 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Intune Company Portal: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Intune Company Portal app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Intune Company Portal app.
The Intune Company Portal App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Intune Company Portal allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Intune Company Portal can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Intune Company Portal: pros and cons
- The Intune Company Portal app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Intune Company Portal is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Intune Company Portal have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Intune Company Portal: Benefits
- The Intune Company Portal designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Intune Company Portal is good.
- The Intune Company Portal Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Intune Company Portal support is good.
- The price of Intune Company Portal is Free.
Intune Company Portal: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Intune Company Portal on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Intune Company Portal?
The Intune Company Portal supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Intune Company Portal is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Intune Company Portal is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.