About JBL Connect App
JBL Connect Features and Description
JBL Connect app works with JBL portable bluetooth speakers, currently supports: – Flip 5, Flip 4, Flip 3 – Charge 4, Charge 3 – Pulse 4, Pulse 3, Pulse 2 – Xtreme 2, Xtreme – Boombox 2, Boombox Use the JBL Connect app for speaker setup and software upgrade.
Specifications: JBL Connect
|File Size:||228,670.00 KB|
|Version:||4.8.10 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
JBL Connect: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The JBL Connect app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the JBL Connect app.
The JBL Connect App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and JBL Connect allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and JBL Connect can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
JBL Connect: pros and cons
- The JBL Connect app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of JBL Connect is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The JBL Connect have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
JBL Connect: Benefits
- The JBL Connect designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the JBL Connect is good.
- The JBL Connect Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The JBL Connect support is good.
- The price of JBL Connect is Free.
JBL Connect: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of JBL Connect on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the JBL Connect?
The JBL Connect supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of JBL Connect is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the JBL Connect is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.