About JBL Portable App
JBL Portable Features and Description
Download the JBL Portable app to get the most out of your JBL portable speakers and unlock more features.
Compatible with the following speakers:
– Flip 5, Flip 4, Flip 3
– Charge 5, Charge 4, Charge 3
– Pulse 4, Pulse 3, Pulse 2
– Xtreme 3, Xtreme 2, Xtreme
– Boombox 2, Boombox
– Connect to compatible JBL portable speakers for Stereo to amplify sound or Party mode for a bigger party
– Personalize and control your speaker straight from the app
– Get additional software updates and product support
Specifications: JBL Portable
|File Size:||230,713.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
JBL Portable: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The JBL Portable app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the JBL Portable app.
The JBL Portable App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and JBL Portable allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and JBL Portable can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
JBL Portable: pros and cons
- The JBL Portable app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of JBL Portable is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The JBL Portable have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
JBL Portable: Benefits
- The JBL Portable designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the JBL Portable is good.
- The JBL Portable Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The JBL Portable support is good.
- The price of JBL Portable is Free.
What is the User rating of JBL Portable on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the JBL Portable?
The JBL Portable supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of JBL Portable is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the JBL Portable is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.