About JPay App
JPay Features and Description
JPay App allows you to send money and emails to inmates from your iOS device. Your favorite JPay services – money transfer and email to prisons – now Ready to go! JPay Mobile email lets you send photo attachments * and send emails to multiple recipients. With the updated Send Money service, you can quickly transfer funds to inmate trust accounts with your credit or debit card. You can even manage your JPay account.
Features: -Send money with your credit / debit card * -Write and receive emails * -Attach and send photos * -Send emails to multiple recipients * -Add / edit payment options * Available in some facilitiesback to menu ↑
|File Size:||59,123.00 KB|
|Version:||2002 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The JPay app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the JPay app.
The JPay App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and JPay allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and JPay can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
JPay: pros and cons
- The JPay app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of JPay is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The JPay have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
- The JPay designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the JPay is good.
- The JPay Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The JPay support is good.
- The price of JPay is Free.
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of JPay on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the JPay?
The JPay supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of JPay is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the JPay is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.