About Math and Sorcery Game
Math and Sorcery Features and Description
Count Mathula has stolen the mighty book of Math and Sorcery and now it’s up to you to bring it back.
Train and improve your math skills with Math and Sorcery!
Battle enemies and various bosses with math in this turn based math puzzler with RPG elements!
With addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, solve the four basic math operations as fast as you can to increase your attack multiplier and cause maximum damage. Attack one or multiple enemies at once, it’s up to you how hard the calculations become.
Explore 4 exciting areas with gorgeous hand-crafted pixel art.
Acquire new companions to help you along in your journey. Each companion will grant you a boost to one of your hero’s attributes like health, attack and luck. Choose your companions wisely before going into battle!
* 100+ challenging levels to beat.
* Master various boss fights.
* Unlock 15 companions.
* Take up to 4 companions into a battle.
* Collect battle loot to level up your companions.
* Collect experience points (XP) to level up your hero.
* Unlock achievements.
* Compare your stats and progress with your friends.
Supported in game languages:
Specifications: Math and Sorcery
|Name:||Math and Sorcery|
|File Size:||55,322.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Math and Sorcery: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Math and Sorcery Game price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Math and Sorcery Game.
The Math and Sorcery Game gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Math and Sorcery allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Math and Sorcery can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Math and Sorcery: pros and cons
- The Math and Sorcery game is easy to play
- Mobile Game
- No cons about Math and Sorcery
back to menu ↑
Math and Sorcery: Benefits
- The Math and Sorcery is easy to play.
- The performance of the Math and Sorcery game is good.
- The Math and Sorcery Mobile game allow users to use setting option.
- The Math and Sorcery support is good via mail.
- The price of Math and Sorcery is Free.
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of Math and Sorcery on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Math and Sorcery?
The Math and Sorcery supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Math and Sorcery is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Math and Sorcery is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.