About Me@Walmart App
Me@Walmart Features and Description
The me @ Walmart App is available to all Associates at stores using the My Walmart Schedule system. To use this app, you must be registered for two-step verification. This application provides visibility into your schedules, all time off requests and allows associates to take unfilled shifts. If you have any problems, please contact: 1-700-Walmart (from the store network during your scheduled hours)back to menu ↑
|File Size:||29,370.00 KB|
|Version:||0.8.0 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Me@Walmart app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Me@Walmart app.
The Me@Walmart App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Me@Walmart allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Me@Walmart can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Me@Walmart: pros and cons
- The Me@Walmart app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Me@Walmart is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Me@Walmart have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
- The Me@Walmart designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Me@Walmart is good.
- The Me@Walmart Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Me@Walmart support is good.
- The price of Me@Walmart is Free.
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of Me@Walmart on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Me@Walmart?
The Me@Walmart supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Me@Walmart is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Me@Walmart is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Me@Walmart?
What is the downloadable size of the app?
Does the App offer better Security?
What about the app features?
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
Walmart launches its own voice assistant, ‘Ask Sam,’ initially for employee use - TechCrunchJuly 29, 2020 - TechCrunch
Walmart launches its own voice assistant, ‘Ask Sam,’ initially for employee use TechCrunch...
16 fun learning aids for kids with ADHD, as recommended by psychologists - Insider - INSIDERAugust 18, 2020 - INSIDER
16 fun learning aids for kids with ADHD, as recommended by psychologists - Insider INSIDER...
Market Recap: Wednesday, August 19 - Yahoo MoneyAugust 19, 2020 - Yahoo Money
Market Recap: Wednesday, August 19 Yahoo Money...
Colgate's latest AI-powered smart toothbrush starts at $50 - EngadgetAugust 17, 2020 - Engadget
Colgate's latest AI-powered smart toothbrush starts at $50 Engadget...
What it's like working at Walmart during a pandemic - CNNMarch 17, 2020 - CNN
What it's like working at Walmart during a pandemic CNN...
New App Empowers Walmart Associates to Get Out-of-Stock Items for Shoppers - Progressive GrocerDecember 5, 2018 - Progressive Grocer
New App Empowers Walmart Associates to Get Out-of-Stock Items for Shoppers Progressive Grocer...