About Microsoft Authenticator App
Microsoft Authenticator Features and Description
Signing in is simple, convenient, and secure when using Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to sign in to your Microsoft account. All you need to do is enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, Face ID, or PIN will provide a second layer of security in this two-step verification process. Then you will have access to all your Microsoft products and services, such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, etc. Microsoft Authenticator also supports multi-factor authentication for work, school, and non-Microsoft accounts. The app provides a second layer of security after your password. When logging in you will enter your password and then be asked for an additional way to prove that it is you. Approve the notification sent to Microsoft Authenticator or enter the verification code generated by the app. Sometimes your work or school may ask you to install Microsoft Authenticator while accessing certain files, emails, or apps. You will need to register your device with your organization through the app and add your work or school account. Microsoft Authenticator also supports certificate-based authentication by issuing a certificate on your device. This will let your organization know that the sign-in request is from a trusted device and will help you seamlessly and securely access additional Microsoft apps and services without having to sign in to each one. Because Microsoft Authenticator supports single sign-on, once you’ve proven your identity once, you won’t need to sign in to other Microsoft apps on your device again.back to menu ↑
Specifications: Microsoft Authenticator
|File Size:||61,699.00 KB|
|Version:||6.4.22 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Microsoft Authenticator: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Microsoft Authenticator app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Microsoft Authenticator app.
The Microsoft Authenticator App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Microsoft Authenticator allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Microsoft Authenticator can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Microsoft Authenticator: pros and cons
- The Microsoft Authenticator app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Microsoft Authenticator is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Microsoft Authenticator have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Microsoft Authenticator: Benefits
- The Microsoft Authenticator designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Microsoft Authenticator is good.
- The Microsoft Authenticator Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Microsoft Authenticator support is good.
- The price of Microsoft Authenticator is Free.
Microsoft Authenticator: Feedbacks
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of Microsoft Authenticator on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Microsoft Authenticator?
The Microsoft Authenticator supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Microsoft Authenticator is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Microsoft Authenticator is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.