About Microsoft Translator App
Microsoft Translator Features and Description
Microsoft Translator is a free personal translator app for over 60 languages, for translating text, voice, conversations, photos, and screenshots. You can even download languages free for offline translation when you travel! • Text translation in over 60 languages *, for online and offline use • Camera translation to translate text from photos and screenshots • Voice translation to translate speech, and a screen mode shared for two participants having a bilingual conversation • Multi-person conversation translation – connect your devices and chat in person with up to 100 people in multiple languages • Conversation guides for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when traveling • Search for other translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself • Download languages for offline use when traveling without an internet connection • Listen to your translated phrase aloud to help you learn to say the translation • Show transliterations (guides pronunciation) to help you pronounce the translation (includes Pinyin support for Chinese) • Share your translations with other apps • Pin and save Most frequent translations for later • Translate websites on Safari to using Microsoft Translator browser extension • Talk to your Apple Watch for instant translation • Automatically sync translations between your phone and Apple Watch Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Bangla, German, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (traditional), Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kiswahili, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Quer’etaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tahitian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh and Yucatecan Mayan. Microsoft Translator is powered by technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, Internet Explorer as well as partners such as Twitter, Yelp, eBay, WeChat and more. * Some features are not available in all languages. // Request user authorizations //
1. View network access To detect whether the device is connected to Wi-Fi, mobile data, or not connected to a network. This helps the app to know whether to translate online or use an offline language pack. 2. Network access Access Wi-Fi or mobile data to perform text or speech translations and download language packs offline.
1. Camera To take pictures for image translations and to scan QR codes while participating in a conversation. 2. Microphone To translate speech. 3. Photos / Media / Files To open device photos for image translation. 4. Storage To open device photos for image translation and to save downloaded language packs offline.
Specifications: Microsoft Translator
|File Size:||136,965.00 KB|
|Version:||126.96.36.199 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Microsoft Translator: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Microsoft Translator app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Microsoft Translator app.
The Microsoft Translator App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Microsoft Translator allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Microsoft Translator can be used on an iPhone device.
Microsoft Translator: pros and cons
- The Microsoft Translator app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Microsoft Translator is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Microsoft Translator have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
Microsoft Translator: Benefits
- The Microsoft Translator designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Microsoft Translator is good.
- The Microsoft Translator Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Microsoft Translator support is good.
- The price of Microsoft Translator is Free.
Microsoft Translator: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Microsoft Translator on Apps store?
As far the rating of Microsoft Translator is 4.74845 which is based on the 79827 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Microsoft Translator?
The Price of Microsoft Translator is Free.
The Microsoft Translator supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Microsoft Translator is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Microsoft Translator is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Microsoft Translator?
The App version of the item is 188.8.131.52 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of Microsoft Translator is 136,965.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the Microsoft Translator needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for Microsoft Translator
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is Microsoft Corporation. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/microsoft-corporation/id298856275?uo=4 or https://translator.microsoft.com/
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: