About MindDoc: Your Companion App
MindDoc: Your Companion Features and Description
Top mental health app with over 3,000,000 downloads and 4.7 stars out of 26,000+ reviews.
Developed by clinical psychologists in close collaboration with leading researchers for those who want to learn about emotional well-being or who suffer from mild-to-moderate mental illness including depression, anxiety, insomnia, and eating disorders.
MINDDOC ALLOWS YOU TO
– Log your mental health and mood in real time.
– Get insights and summaries on your symptoms, behaviors, and general emotional well-being to help you recognize patterns and find the best resources for you.
– Discover our library of courses and exercises to help you on your journey toward emotional well-being.
MindDoc is a leading monitoring and self-management app for promoting emotional well-being and coping with such mental illnesses as depression, anxiety, insomnia, and eating disorders.
MindDoc can be used by itself for prevention or self-help, or as a part of treatment with a mental health practitioner.
Our questions, insights, courses, and exercises have been developed by clinical psychologists and are aligned with international treatment guidelines for mental disorders.
As an option, Apple Health data can be linked to the app to detect patterns and relationships between your emotional well-being and mood.
For technical support or other inquiries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MindDoc is a risk class I medical product according to the Council Directive 93/42/EEC Appendix IX.3 rule 12. We declare that the MindDoc monitoring and self-management application meets the provisions of Annex VII of the Council Directive 93/42/EEC for medical devices. Our EU declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
Intended Medical Purpose:
The MindDoc monitoring and self-management application medical device provides continuous long-term sign and symptom monitoring of common mental disorders. This protocol is supplemented by courses and exercises. This enables users to recognize patterns in their symptom trajectories which then can be shared with a mental health care provider and used for self-management.
1. provides users orientation regarding the need to consult a mental health care provider by providing an assessment of the general emotional health. A mental health care provider then can include the summary of the protocols in his overall diagnostic and clinical assessment.
2. enables users to self-manage symptoms and related problems by providing both transdiagnostic and disorder-specific evidence-based courses and exercises which help them to recognize, understand, and cope with signs and symptoms of mental disorders by self-initiating behavior change.
The application explicitly does not replace the diagnosis by a mental health care provider, but can only give orientation on whether to consult a mental health care provider who then can include the results of the medical device in diagnostic processes.
The application explicitly does not replace psychotherapy.
Please read the regulatory information (e.g., warnings) and instruction for use as provided on our medical device site: http://minddoc.com/en/ce
The monthly and annual MindDoc Plus subscription renews automatically unless turned off in Account Settings at least 24h before the current period ends. Payment is charged to your iTunes account. Unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.back to menu ↑
Specifications: MindDoc: Your Companion
|Name:||MindDoc: Your Companion|
|File Size:||19,096.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
MindDoc: Your Companion: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The MindDoc: Your Companion app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the MindDoc: Your Companion app.
The MindDoc: Your Companion App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and MindDoc: Your Companion allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and MindDoc: Your Companion can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
MindDoc: Your Companion: pros and cons
- The MindDoc: Your Companion app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of MindDoc: Your Companion is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The MindDoc: Your Companion have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
MindDoc: Your Companion: Benefits
- The MindDoc: Your Companion designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the MindDoc: Your Companion is good.
- The MindDoc: Your Companion Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The MindDoc: Your Companion support is good.
- The price of MindDoc: Your Companion is Free.
What is the User rating of MindDoc: Your Companion on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the MindDoc: Your Companion?
The MindDoc: Your Companion supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of MindDoc: Your Companion is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the MindDoc: Your Companion is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.