About Mobile Passport App
Mobile Passport Features and Description
Mobile Passport enables U.S. and Canadian passport holders to save time during the U.S. CBP entry process at most major U.S. airports and cruise ports! Trusted by over 9M people, use the app to securely submit passports and customs declaration forms and access designated lanes in the inspection area.
Mobile Passport plus ($14.99/year or $4.99/month) provides even greater convenience with features to digitally scan and store passports and keep a record of your trip history.
“… makes clearing US customs a breeze.” – CNBC
“… the best-kept secret in air travel.” – Washington Post
“… the godsend you need.” – Forbes
How it works:
1. Download the free app. No background check, interview or pre-approval.
2. Complete passport profiles. With the free version of Mobile Passport, your info will expire 4 hours after submission. To scan and store passports for future trips, upgrade in-app to Mobile Passport plus.
3. UPON ARRIVAL turn on Wi-Fi or data. Confirm Date & Time settings are set for current, local time zone. Submit passport(s) and customs declaration form.
4. U.S. CBP will send an encrypted QR code receipt, which will expire after 4 hours.
5. Bypass the regular lines and follow the signs for Mobile Passport Control. 6. Show your physical passport and QR code receipt, and briefly talk to a U.S. CBP officer.
Mobile Passport can be used at these airports:
– Baltimore-Washington (BWI)
– Boston Logan (BOS)
– Chicago O’Hare (ORD)
– Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
– Denver (DEN)
– Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood (FLL)
– Honolulu Daniel K. Inouye (HNL)
– Houston George Bush Intercontinental (IAH)
– Houston William P. Hobby (HOU)
– Kansas City (MCI)
– Los Angeles (LAX)
– Miami (MIA)
– Minneapolis Saint Paul (MSP)
– New York John F. Kennedy (JFK)
– Newark Liberty (EWR)
– Oakland (OAK)
– Orlando (MCO)
– Philadelphia (PHL)
– Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX)
– Pittsburgh (PIT)
– Portland (PDX)
– Sacramento (SMF)
– San Diego (SAN)
– San Francisco (SFO)
– San José Mineta (SJC)
– San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU)
– Seattle-Tacoma (SEA)
– Tampa (TPA)
– Washington Dulles (IAD)
– Miami (MSE)
– Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades (PEV)
– West Palm Beach (WPB)
– San Juan, Puerto Rico (PUE)
MOBILE PASSPORT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR PASSPORT. YOU MUST CARRY YOUR PHYSICAL PASSPORT.
Group submissions may be made on one mobile device for all family members of the same household traveling together (provided that each family member is a U.S. citizen with a valid U.S. passport or a Canadian citizen with both a valid Canadian passport and B1 or B2 visa status). Do not use the Mobile Passport app and Global Entry interchangeably for the same inspection process. If you have both programs, wait until your arrival in the inspection area to determine the shortest line and decide which program to use.
Our Nutritious App
The App Store now requires developers to add a privacy “nutrition label” to explain what data is collected at a glance. We think this is great! The kinds of data collected in Mobile Passport are: (1) selfie(s); (2) valid U.S. or Canadian passport information; and (3) answers to the U.S. CBP Declaration Form 6059B. Airside does not have a central database or any other means to store your data. To learn more about the importance of the privacy of your data, refer to our FAQs.
Mobile Passport plus
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews, unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and will identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned off in the App Store settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Specifications: Mobile Passport
|File Size:||62,179.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Mobile Passport: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Mobile Passport app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Mobile Passport app.
The Mobile Passport App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Mobile Passport allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Mobile Passport can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Mobile Passport: pros and cons
- The Mobile Passport app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Mobile Passport is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Mobile Passport have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Mobile Passport: Benefits
- The Mobile Passport designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Mobile Passport is good.
- The Mobile Passport Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Mobile Passport support is good.
- The price of Mobile Passport is Free.
What is the User rating of Mobile Passport on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Mobile Passport?
The Mobile Passport supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Mobile Passport is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Mobile Passport is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.