About Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness App
Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness Features and Description
Can the children not sleep? Enjoy stress-free bedtime by helping your little ones fall asleep quickly and easily with this award-winning app. – 97% of parents surveyed agree that Moshi helps their children sleep faster than usual. – 95% said using the app made bedtime less stressful. * Join the millions of parents who use Moshi to quickly settle their children into peaceful, restful sleep with over 55 hours of original audio stories, meditations, music and sounds you’ve won. t find it in any other app. Includes special guest Moshi Stories told by stage and screen legends including Goldie Hawn, Brian Blessed and Patrick Stewart. Recommended by top sleep experts and doctors. Make bedtime a dream: – Take anxiety and stress out of the bedtime routine – Reduce the time it takes your kids to fall asleep when it’s time for the lights to go out – Recover precious time in your night out Moshi helps kids of all ages fall asleep independently with over 170 pieces of completely original sleepy content created by the BAFTA-winning Moshi team. Kids love the adorable characters from Moshi’s World including: – SleepyPaws the Snoozy Koala and his Eucalyptus-fueled imagination – Yawnsy the Sleepwalking Otter and his enchanted yawn – Nodkins the Bedtime Bunny and his ability to jump into any dream – Nod’s Professor Feathersnooze the Owl and his twit-twoo-ing twilight Why Moshi stories work: – Moshi stories are sweet rhyming journeys with dreamy lullaby style choruses – Musical transitions are specially designed to be fascinating – As each story progresses the sweet narration becomes more and more drowsy and ambient the sounds subside – The musical loops continue for several minutes after each story ends, before fading away gently to avoid a sudden silence – With ambient white noise, from the vacuum cleaner and remote lawn mowers to washing machines and cla wave potis Teach your children the basics of mindfulness with guided meditations designed to help children relax, reduce anxiety and deal with negative thoughts. Mindfulness topics to encourage positive emotions include: – kindness – gratitude – positive thinking – remembering moments of joy – staying calm – patience – making friends – the power of the imagination – thinking – self-appreciation
Specifications: Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness
|File Size:||277,166.00 KB|
|Version:||4.5.6 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness app.
The Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness: pros and cons
- The Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness: Benefits
- The Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness is good.
- The Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness support is good.
- The price of Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness is Free.
Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness: Feedbacks
back to menu ↑
What is the User rating of Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness?
The Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.