About NetBenefits App
NetBenefits Features and Description
Easily manage your business benefits with Fidelity – from sending documents to accessing your retirement savings, stock options, health insurance, and more. View account balances, investments, recent contributions and account performance Monitor other accounts, including 529 plans and brokerage accounts Quickly find health insurance information, such as who is covered by your plan, your provider’s phone numbers and group number Access recent pay stubs Plan See how much you might need in retirement and get your Fidelity retirement score Next steps to plan and take action with confidence Take action Change your contribution rate and investments Send us documents and deferred checks using your camera. Exercise options and accept grants in your Inventory Plans Sign up for your health insurance during annual enrollment Learn Access articles, videos, podcasts and interactive tools to make informed financial decisions Alerts Receive Important reminders about what to do next in your account Account Security We take the security of your account seriously and are always looking for new ways to protect you. We use a combination of advanced measures such as customer verification and biometrics to ensure the security of every visit. Feedback We want to hear from you. Do you like our app? Let us know. Can’t find something? Tell us what you are looking for. Additional Information The NetBenefits® smartphone app is available to individuals who benefit from one or more employee benefits provided by Fidelity Investments. Please note that the app is currently not available for use with HR / payroll plans managed by Fidelity. NetBenefits and the NetBenefits Design Logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC. The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
|File Size:||56,939.00 KB|
|Version:||3.10.0 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The NetBenefits app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the NetBenefits app.
The NetBenefits App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and NetBenefits allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and NetBenefits can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
NetBenefits: pros and cons
- The NetBenefits app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of NetBenefits is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The NetBenefits have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
- The NetBenefits designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the NetBenefits is good.
- The NetBenefits Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The NetBenefits support is good.
- The price of NetBenefits is Free.
What is the User rating of NetBenefits on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the NetBenefits?
The NetBenefits supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of NetBenefits is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the NetBenefits is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.