About Night Eyes – Low Light Camera App
Night Eyes – Low Light Camera Features and Description
Have you ever wanted to take a photo in low light conditions?
Due to complex mathematical algorithms Night Eyes provides residual light amplification in real-time for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch without additional hardware.
The image is illuminated in real-time (without delay). You can also switch the light amplification mode to exposure mode for better quality. With an exposure time of up to one second you will be able to view the smallest details. It’s ideal for twilight situations.
The luminance histogram shows you the brightness level in real-time.
Zoom in inconspicuously using the 10x digital Live Zoom – and shoot your photos.
You’ve naturally got many different color filters to choose from.
The most important functions are:
– Three amplification modes
– Up to 1 second * exposure time
– Residual light amplification
– True low light enhancement
– Real-time luminance histogram
– Volume Up (+) Photo Capture
– 10x digital live zoom
– Tap to focus
– Color filters: green, red, blue, b/w, sepia, etc.
– Take HD photos
– Landscape and portrait modes
– Supports the front & back cameras
– Supports LED lights
– Supports EXIF-data
*) only on supported devices
A good camera and a powerful processor are required, to get the maximum picture quality.
All the screenshots listed were taken with an iPhone and iPad and are genuine!
Please note that this app does not provide true night vision functionality. The iPhone, iPad and iPod touch have no infrared amplifier, as a result no pictures can be taken in total darkness; a minimal level of light is still required, which can be ascertained by the camera’s sensors. The preview will also be delayed in exposure mode. In addition the camera must be held stable for exposure time.
Follow us: http://twitter.com/CLIDOapps
Visit us: http://www.clidoapps.com
Specifications: Night Eyes – Low Light Camera
|Name:||Night Eyes – Low Light Camera|
|File Size:||5,306.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Night Eyes – Low Light Camera: Pricing
Pricing model: 1.99 Dollars
Free Trial: Price is 1.99 Dollars
The Night Eyes – Low Light Camera app price is 1.99 Dollars. Means you can truly enjoy the Night Eyes – Low Light Camera app.
The Night Eyes – Low Light Camera App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Night Eyes – Low Light Camera allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Night Eyes – Low Light Camera can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Night Eyes – Low Light Camera: pros and cons
- The Night Eyes – Low Light Camera app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Night Eyes – Low Light Camera is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Night Eyes – Low Light Camera have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Night Eyes – Low Light Camera: Benefits
- The Night Eyes – Low Light Camera designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Night Eyes – Low Light Camera is good.
- The Night Eyes – Low Light Camera Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Night Eyes – Low Light Camera support is good.
- The price of Night Eyes – Low Light Camera is Free.
What is the User rating of Night Eyes - Low Light Camera on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Night Eyes - Low Light Camera?
The Night Eyes - Low Light Camera supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Night Eyes – Low Light Camera is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Night Eyes – Low Light Camera is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.