About Norton 360 App
Norton 360 Features and Description
Norton 360 for Mobile provides powerful protection for your mobile device. It monitors for cyberattacks attempting to leverage OS vulnerabilities for malicious purposes and automatically checks for the latest security patches and OS updates. Multiple layers of protection for your mobile device.
• SMS Security: New! This feature filters spam text messages that may contain phishing attacks. These attacks use links to fraudulent sites that compromise your personal information.
• Wi-Fi Security Alerts: Get notified about Wi-Fi networks under attack by cybercriminals who might eavesdrop on your Wi-Fi connection to steal or glean personal information or infect your device with malware.
• Device Security: Protection against vulnerabilities cybercriminals may use to take control of your device or steal your personal information.
• Secure VPN: Access your favorite apps and websites when connecting to Wi-Fi at home or on-the-go with the reassurance of bank-grade encryption
• Web Protection: Helps detect and safeguard you from navigating to fraudulent (phishing) and malicious websites when using your preferred browser or opening links from apps, text messages and emails.
• Dark Web Monitoring Powered by LifeLock™: We monitor the dark web and notify you if we find your personal information.
Norton 360 monitors for cyberattacks that attempt to leverage OS vulnerabilities for malicious purposes. To help you keep your device secure, it automatically checks for the latest security patches and OS updates.
Your personal information has protection at home and on-the-go with bank-grade encryption from our Secure VPN. It helps block cybercriminals from accessing personal information sent and received when connecting to home and public Wi-Fi.
• 14-day free trial requires activation of annual subscription (see in-app product pricing).
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Cancel in your iTunes account before end of trial to avoid payment. After trial, your subscription will start and renew automatically annually, unless cancelled.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and automatic renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• 14-day trial is valid for one subscription only
NortonLifeLock respects your privacy and is dedicated to safeguarding your personal data. See http://www.nortonlifelock.com/privacy for more information.
No one can prevent all cybercrime or identity theft.
 Secure VPN is not available in all countries.
 Dark Web Monitoring is only available in limited countries. It defaults to monitoring your email address and begins immediately. Please sign in to your account to enter additional information for monitoring purposes.back to menu ↑
Specifications: Norton 360
|File Size:||83,338.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Norton 360: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Norton 360 app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Norton 360 app.
The Norton 360 App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Norton 360 allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Norton 360 can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Norton 360: pros and cons
- The Norton 360 app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Norton 360 is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Norton 360 have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Norton 360: Benefits
- The Norton 360 designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Norton 360 is good.
- The Norton 360 Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Norton 360 support is good.
- The price of Norton 360 is Free.
What is the User rating of Norton 360 on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Norton 360?
The Norton 360 supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Norton 360 is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Norton 360 is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.