About NPR App
NPR Features and Description
|File Size:||43,616.00 KB|
|Version:||4.5.4 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The NPR app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the NPR app.
The NPR App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and NPR allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and NPR can be used on an iPhone device.
NPR: pros and cons
- The NPR app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of NPR is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The NPR have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
- The NPR designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the NPR is good.
- The NPR Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The NPR support is good.
- The price of NPR is Free.
What is the User rating of NPR on Apps store?
As far the rating of NPR is 2.83571 which is based on the 4200 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the NPR?
The Price of NPR is Free.
The NPR supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of NPR is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the NPR is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of NPR?
The App version of the item is 4.5.4 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of NPR is 43,616.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the NPR needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for NPR
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is NPR. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/npr/id324906254?uo=4 or http://www.npr.org/
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: