About Numberzilla: Number Math Games App
Numberzilla: Number Math Games Features and Description
Millions of people all over the world are in love with Numberzilla – the TOP numbers game!
The best brain teaser from our childhood with good old familiar rules now has come back with a brand new witty look. People say this super addictive and relaxing puzzle game helps their mental health as well as lets them relax especially after a work day. Enjoy daily achievements and unlock cool badges which will definitely cheer you up!
You will meet our cute mascot Numberzilla and friends – Smart Croissant, Sassy Avocado, Watermelon Warrior and others. They will be happy to guide you through the rules and will keep track of your results and achievements.
How do you play the game? The logic is simple!
• Cross out the pairs of the same numbers (4-4, 2-2, 9-9) or those which add up to 10 (2-8, 3-7 etc). Two numbers can be removed by tapping on them one by one.
• In the Numberzilla puzzle game, the pairs must be located side by side, and you can cross out them vertically, horizontally and also, if one number stands on the last cell in the line and another stands on the first cell in the following line of the grid. There can also be empty cells between the 2 numbers.
• The goal is to cross out all the numbers and empty the board.
• When there are no more numbers to remove, the remaining numbers can be added to the end.
We offer 3 modes:
This is an “endless” mode: you have unlimited time and field to set a score record! If you run out of moves – just add extra lines to the bottom.
The field is limited, and numbers are falling down similar to “Tetris” game. Once the board is full – you lose!
Once you reach the maximum amount of numbers – you will be able to shuffle them. Go for it and you will make it to the next level!
This game is also known as Numberama, Take Ten or 10 Seeds. You can play it either online or offline by using a sheet of paper, but in 2019, we definitely prefer mobile versions of number puzzle games, which you can play on the go:)
Use the special boosters which will help you to speed up the logic puzzle game and get more chances to clean the board.
· Hints – Don’t know what to do next? Use hints to simplify the game process
· Undos – You can use this feature anytime you want to cancel the previous step
· Bombs – This useful booster helps you to get rid of extra numbers in one tap
Check out the Numberzilla Shop, where you can buy any boosters whenever you need without having to watch the ads for rewards.
Come back in the game everyday to get free rewards and follow all exciting promos and discounts! Subscribe to our push notifications to find out more about free gifts!
Enjoy Numberzilla Premium Access:
You can definitely play Numberzilla for free, but with Premium access, we will take you to a whole new level:
– Unlock unlimited amount of hints, undos and bombs
– No ads will ever interrupt the puzzle-solving process.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Weekly Gold Membership offers $9.99 weekly subscription for unlocking all content, features and removing ads.
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Specifications: Numberzilla: Number Math Games
|Name:||Numberzilla: Number Math Games|
|File Size:||149,642.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Numberzilla: Number Math Games: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Numberzilla: Number Math Games app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Numberzilla: Number Math Games app.
The Numberzilla: Number Math Games App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Numberzilla: Number Math Games allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Numberzilla: Number Math Games can be used on an iPhone device.
Numberzilla: Number Math Games: pros and cons
- The Numberzilla: Number Math Games app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Numberzilla: Number Math Games is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Numberzilla: Number Math Games have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
Numberzilla: Number Math Games: Benefits
- The Numberzilla: Number Math Games designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Numberzilla: Number Math Games is good.
- The Numberzilla: Number Math Games Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Numberzilla: Number Math Games support is good.
- The price of Numberzilla: Number Math Games is Free.
What is the User rating of Numberzilla: Number Math Games on Apps store?
As far the rating of Numberzilla: Number Math Games is 4.28639 which is based on the 53193 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Numberzilla: Number Math Games?
The Price of Numberzilla: Number Math Games is Free.
The Numberzilla: Number Math Games supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Numberzilla: Number Math Games is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Numberzilla: Number Math Games is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Numberzilla: Number Math Games?
The App version of the item is 3.3.2 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of Numberzilla: Number Math Games is 149,642.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the Numberzilla: Number Math Games needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for Numberzilla: Number Math Games
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is LiftApp. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/liftapp/id1473946490?uo=4 or http://liftapp.by
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: