About Openroad: Help in a Car Crash App
Openroad: Help in a Car Crash Features and Description
Openroad is the FREE app that detects car crashes and helps you with qualified responders, even when you can’t respond. “I was driving early in the morning with members of my family. I was following the speed limit. Suddenly there was freezing rain and my car started to spin out of control. Before I even realized what happened, I got a call from an Openroad agent, who quickly dispatched emergency services to the scene. – Bhupen J, Iowa Why should you get Openroad? – Automatically detects car crashes using advanced crash detection – Works on all iPhones and in all cars (unlike hardware products) – Gets you help QUICKLY from trained rescuers 24/7 permanence – Accident responders can send help to 911 even if you can’t answer Need more reasons? – Easily share your exact location with your family in the event of a crash – Openroad’s crash scene guide provides step by step advice after a crash Having trouble? Or do you have some interesting ideas to share? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We spent 6 years building an ultra-smart location technology which detects accidents without draining your battery. Important: Please do not rely on Openroad as a substitute for other security tools.
Specifications: Openroad: Help in a Car Crash
|File Size:||59,822.00 KB|
|Version:||1.5.3 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Openroad: Help in a Car Crash: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Openroad: Help in a Car Crash app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Openroad: Help in a Car Crash app.
The Openroad: Help in a Car Crash App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Openroad: Help in a Car Crash allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Openroad: Help in a Car Crash can be used on an iPhone device.
Openroad: Help in a Car Crash: pros and cons
- The Openroad: Help in a Car Crash app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Openroad: Help in a Car Crash is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Openroad: Help in a Car Crash have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
Openroad: Help in a Car Crash: Benefits
- The Openroad: Help in a Car Crash designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Openroad: Help in a Car Crash is good.
- The Openroad: Help in a Car Crash Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Openroad: Help in a Car Crash support is good.
- The price of Openroad: Help in a Car Crash is Free.
Openroad: Help in a Car Crash: Feedbacks
What is the User rating of Openroad: Help in a Car Crash on Apps store?
As far the rating of Openroad: Help in a Car Crash is 4.83383 which is based on the 1348 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Openroad: Help in a Car Crash?
The Price of Openroad: Help in a Car Crash is Free.
The Openroad: Help in a Car Crash supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Openroad: Help in a Car Crash is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Openroad: Help in a Car Crash is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Openroad: Help in a Car Crash?
The App version of the item is 1.5.3 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of Openroad: Help in a Car Crash is 59,822.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the Openroad: Help in a Car Crash needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for Openroad: Help in a Car Crash
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is TrueMotion, Inc.. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/truemotion-inc/id1018859751?uo=4 or http://getopenroad.app
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: