About Panorama. App
Panorama. Features and Description
Panorama is a Camera app alternative for photo stitching that avoids curvature of horizontal edges in photos. (See first screenshot for an illustration.) An additional feature not available in the Camera app:
Panorama enables the creation of rectangular panoramas:
The ‘Build View’ provides a stitcher for an arbitrary set of photos that have overlapping regions for horizontal or vertical stitching (For vertical select ‘Build Vertical’ to rotate input by 90º left and then result by 90º right, since the stitcher only stitches left to right).
A rectangular panorama is vertical & horizontal stitching combined. (See the third video preview titled ‘Rectangular Panorama’ for an example.)
In this way you can build two vertically registered panoramas, and then use those to build a horizontally registered panorama (or vice verse): as long as you are careful the photos are aligned for registration.
The camera view provides an overlay view of the previous photo taken so that the next photo can be properly aligned with the previous photo. This is important for proper registration when stitching the photos together.
You can create vertical panoramas also: to do this you need first TURN ON the option to ‘lock orientation’ in the Settings view.
Then the camera guide works as expected for taking your photos for a vertical panorama: In other words you need to prevent the camera view from taking photos in landscape mode. Then the registration guide will appear at the BOTTOM of the view, as opposed to the left side.
• Use the integrated image editor, in the options menu for all panoramas in the gallery. Enhance, add text, crop and more.
Image editing options: Enhance (Hi-Def, Illuminate, Color Fix), crop, rotate, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, draw, text, redeye, whiten, blemish and meme.
• Build custom panoramas or creatively blend images into photo montages from the camera roll of Photos using the Build pane.
• Use the Build pane to merge two or more vertical overlapping panoramas to easily create 2×2 or 3×3 rectangular panoramas.
• Shoot a scene and save the photos into the gallery for merging later if you prefer. This allows you to save time and battery during a shoot.
• Undo and redo a panorama in the gallery to try different settings or options, such as exposure matching or merge quality.
• High resolution of the 2 and 3 image stitchers essentially doubles and triples your camera’s field of view.
• As you shoot pictures they are collected into a sliding pocket drawer, so you can review what you shot at any time, and delete to retake photos.
• Use the “film roll” button in the camera pane to save all the photos currently in the drawer to the gallery, without merging them.
• If you cancel the current merge, you can always resume it anytime from the gallery.
• Panoramas are saved to the gallery automatically when completed, and optionally also to the Photos library.
• In the gallery any saved panorama can be resumed.
• You can undo panoramas, separating them into a film roll of the original photos. Originals can always be saved to the Photos library.
• Export and manually preprocess the photos in your photo shoot in any other image editor, then reload from the Photos library and stitch them together in the Build pane.
• Adds location data to your panoramas so you remember exactly where you shot them. View the location where the panorama was made on a map in the gallery.
• In the gallery you can always undo and then redo a stitch, say for experimenting with different options or image editing.
• Time consuming stitching can be deferred by saving your photo shoots in the gallery.
• Run in the background as you use your device with other apps or put the screen to sleep with the hold button. You’ll be notified when the stitch is done.
• The photo alignment guide ensures you properly align your photos for the best stitching results, and facilitates acquiring photos for the Mac version of Panorama.back to menu ↑
|File Size:||20,208.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Panorama. app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Panorama. app.
The Panorama. App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Panorama. allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Panorama. can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Panorama.: pros and cons
- The Panorama. app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Panorama. is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Panorama. have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
- The Panorama. designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Panorama. is good.
- The Panorama. Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Panorama. support is good.
- The price of Panorama. is Free.
What is the User rating of Panorama. on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Panorama.?
The Panorama. supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Panorama. is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Panorama. is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.