About PingID App
PingID Features and Description
PingID® is a cloud-based strong authentication solution that allows users to authenticate to apps through their phones. PingID offers an easy-to-use solution for end users with the security administrators need. End users receive a notification on their device when strong authentication is required and offer offline support when the device has no signal. This app is designed to be used with for PingOne® and PingFederate®. Before installing this application, please verify that your company or organization has authorized the use of PingID. For more information on this, please contact your administrator or Ping Identity Support.
|File Size:||17,762.00 KB|
|Version:||1.11.0 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The PingID app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the PingID app.
The PingID App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and PingID allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and PingID can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
PingID: pros and cons
- The PingID app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of PingID is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The PingID have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
- The PingID designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the PingID is good.
- The PingID Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The PingID support is good.
- The price of PingID is Free.
What is the User rating of PingID on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the PingID?
The PingID supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of PingID is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the PingID is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.