About Py – Learn to Code App
Py – Learn to Code Features and Description
Learn how to build apps, make websites or analyze data with Py’s fun bite-sized lessons.
Featured on the App Store in New Apps We Love and Notable Education Apps!
• “Py is an awesome way of introducing people to programming.”
— Ruzica Piskac, Computer science professor at Yale
– iOS Development
– Data Science
– Command Line
Stay tuned for constant updates on new courses and expansions to existing courses.
– Interactive: Run code, write programs, ace quizzes.
– Personalized to You: Py figures out what you’re weak in and reviews it to keep you sharp.
– Progress: Earn points. Complete challenges. Level up. Learn more.
– Streak: Get rewarded for hard work. Learn on consecutive days to go on a streak!
Content created and reviewed by people at Google, Facebook, Yale, and NASA.
Have questions? Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upgrade to Py Premium to get access to all course content and exercises (+ new content in the future)! Subscribe for $39.99 annually ($3.33 / mo), you will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes.
Specifications: Py – Learn to Code
|Name:||Py – Learn to Code|
|File Size:||106,302.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Py – Learn to Code: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Py – Learn to Code app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Py – Learn to Code app.
The Py – Learn to Code App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Py – Learn to Code allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Py – Learn to Code can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Py – Learn to Code: pros and cons
- The Py – Learn to Code app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Py – Learn to Code is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Py – Learn to Code have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
back to menu ↑
Py – Learn to Code: Benefits
- The Py – Learn to Code designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Py – Learn to Code is good.
- The Py – Learn to Code Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Py – Learn to Code support is good.
- The price of Py – Learn to Code is Free.
What is the User rating of Py - Learn to Code on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Py - Learn to Code?
The Py - Learn to Code supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Py – Learn to Code is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Py – Learn to Code is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.