About QS Access App
QS Access Features and Description
Access your data from HealthKit in a table so you can explore it using Numbers, Excel, R, or any other CSV compatible tool.
We hope our app helps you with your health and fitness projects. Having your HealthKit data in tabular format can allow you to explore it in a flexible way.
If you’d like to share what you learn, or need support with data collection and analysis, please take advantage of the Quantified Self Forum, come to a QS meetup.back to menu ↑
Specifications: QS Access
|File Size:||11,702.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
QS Access: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The QS Access app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the QS Access app.
The QS Access App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and QS Access allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and QS Access can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
QS Access: pros and cons
- The QS Access app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of QS Access is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The QS Access have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
QS Access: Benefits
- The QS Access designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the QS Access is good.
- The QS Access Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The QS Access support is good.
- The price of QS Access is Free.
What is the User rating of QS Access on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the QS Access?
The QS Access supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of QS Access is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the QS Access is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.