About Reddit App
Reddit Features and Description
|File Size:||139,044.00 KB|
|Version:||2020.30.0 while reviewd|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Reddit app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Reddit app.
The Reddit App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Reddit allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Reddit can be used on an iPhone device.
Reddit: pros and cons
- The Reddit app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Reddit is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Reddit have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
- The Reddit designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Reddit is good.
- The Reddit Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Reddit support is good.
- The price of Reddit is Free.
What is the User rating of Reddit on Apps store?
As far the rating of Reddit is 4.85018 which is based on the 1360246 users rating count.
What Is the Price Plan of the Reddit?
The Price of Reddit is Free.
The Reddit supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Reddit is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Reddit is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.
What Is the Current App version of Reddit?
The App version of the item is 2020.30.0 while featured it on this page.
What is the downloadable size of the app?
The download size of Reddit is 139,044.00 KB. (Where 1 MB=1000 KB)
Does the App offer better Security?
At some places, the Reddit needs to boost security.
What about the app features?
As far now the feature is reliable for Reddit
Who Is the Developer Of this App?
The developer of this app is reddit. You can visit the developer profile by following this URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/reddit/id808295587?uo=4 or https://www.reddit.com/mobile/download
Which Apple devices this app currently supporting?
The supported device as follows: