About Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb App
Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb Features and Description
This is the best app to automatically track your climbing and bouldering sessions. Redpoint gives you a detailed overview and commentary on your climbs. Use your Apple Watch or iPhone as a fitness tracker for bouldering and rock climbing. Contribute to your climbing session to close your daily rings! Workouts are stored in HealthKit and therefore visible in the Health app and in the Workouts app. After each session, you’ll see detailed information about your climbs: total height, heart rate, duration, maximum climb height, climb speed, route difficulty, and most importantly: Redpoint will give you suggestions for personalized training based on this data. How to switch from V4 to V5? Or from 5.11b to 5.11c? Redpoint creates a training plan just so you can reach your next climbing goals. So how does it work? Thanks to very advanced machine learning, we are able to classify climbing movements directly on Apple Watch. In addition to that, we use the built-in barometer to measure the climb altitude. You can follow the difficulty of the climbed routes directly from Apple Watch. Works for: – Bouldering – Top Rope – Sport climbing – Traditional climbing – Multi Rope (Alpine) – Solo free – Assisted climbing – Via Ferrata – Ice climbing Subscriptions available to Redpoint members: Two options are available: three month subscription and subscription annual. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription renews automatically unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, if applicable. Privacy and terms: https://redpoint-app.com/privacyback to menu ↑
Specifications: Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb
|Name:||Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb|
|File Size:||148,180.00 KB|
|Supported Device:||Apple iPhone|
Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb: Pricing
Pricing model: Free
Free Trial: Price is Free
The Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb app price is Free. Means you can truly enjoy the Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb app.
The Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly to use maybe you will love it and Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb can be used on an iPhone device.back to menu ↑
Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb: pros and cons
- The Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb app is secure to use
- The App is improving with time.
- Major Bug Fix with each update
- The Support of Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb is good.
- Mobile Apps
- The Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb have to add more privacy
- Missing some features.
- Sometimes slow support
Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb: Benefits
- The Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb designed is good .
- Helps people follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The performance of the Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb is good.
- The Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb Mobile applications allow users to search bar.
- The Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb support is good.
- The price of Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb is Free.
What is the User rating of Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb on Apps store?
What Is the Price Plan of the Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb?
The Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb supported which devices and operating system?
- The currently supported device of Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb is iPhone and iOS operating system respectively. However, can be supported on other devices too.
- For example you can check that the Redpoint: Bouldering & Climb is available on Google Play store or not by visiting Play.Google.com yourself.